The kindergarten joined the Pilot Scheme on On-site Pre-school Rehabilitation Services – Leap Project organized by Hong Kong Lutheran Social Service, the service goals are:
1. To identify students with special learning needs and to provide appropriate services on-site as to help their growth.
2. Provide professional training talks for teachers in order to help them identity and enhance knowledge about children with special learning needs.
3. Provide trainings for parents of SEN children as to enhance their home training ability for children.
Support Measures for Non-Chinese Speaking Students:
1. In Learning center, addition more about Chinese language learning item,hope Non-Chinese Speaking Children have good environment.
2. Teacher use communicate card to communicate with Non-Chinese Speaking Children, hope child can get the picture’s meaning,and hope teacher and child have strong communication.
If have any enquire, please contact us: Telephone no : 23618246 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org