1.The kindergarten joined the Pilot Scheme on On-site Pre-school Rehabilitation Services – Leap
Project organized by Hong Kong Lutheran Social Service
- To identify students with special learning needs and to provide appropriate services on-site as to help their growth.
- Provide professional training talks for teachers in order to help them identity and enhance knowledge about children with special learning needs.
- Provide trainings for parents of SEN children as to enhance their home training ability for children.
2.Support Measures for Non-Chinese Speaking Students:
- We are constantly striving to provide a good language environment that enriches the learning of Chinese.
- In Learning center, addition more about Chinese language learning item,hope Non-Chinese Speaking Children have good environment.
- Our school has obtained the Education Service scheme to support the Non-Chinese Speaking children.
- Teacher use communicate card to communicate with Non-Chinese Speaking Children, hope child can get the picture’s meaning,and hope teacher and child have strong communication.
- please refer to EDB: Education services for non-Chinese speaking (NCS) students
If have any enquire, please contact us: Telephone no : 23618246 Email: email@example.com