Our school has joined the Free Quality Kindergarten Education Scheme
(There are still some vacancies for K1,K2 and K3 in the school year of 20-21)
Admission Arrangements for Nursery Classes (K1) in the School year of 2021/22
Age of enrollment:
Children were born on or before 31st December, 2018
From 1st September 2020 to 31st October 2020
Request for admission application form:
Visit the school or download the application form on the school website
Return the form:
Please submit the application form and the following documents in person (Submission of application form by post will not be processed):
- Birth certificate of child or copy of the Personal Proof of the Right of Abode in Hong Kong (such as HKSAR Document of Identity for Visa Purposes / HKSAR Re-entry Permit, etc.)
- A copy of the Immunization Record (including the name page)
- One recent photo (Pasted on the registration form)
- Three reply envelopes (Please fill in the mailing address on the envelopes and paste the $2.00 stamps on each envelope)
Application fee: $40.00
Date of interview:
On 7th November 2020 (Saturday).
Exact time will be notified by call or mail.
Interview scoring system:
- Brothers/Sisters are currently studying in our school (10 points)
- Brothers/Sisters graduated in our school (5 points)
- Parents graduated in our school (5 points)
- Same religion (5 points). Submission of the Baptism Certificate is required.
- Living in same district of school. (5 points)
Means of interview: Children will be accompanied with parents. Teachers observed the children’s language and cognitive abilities by interactive games from their simple response.
Result of interview:
The results will be notified by mail or call before 23th November 2020 (Monday).
K1: 31 students (Half Day Class);
27 students (Whole Day Class)
Altogether 58 students will be admitted.
Centralized Registration Dates of newly-admitted students:
- 7th January 2021 (Thursday) : 9:00 am – 5:00 pm
- 8th January 2021 (Friday) : 9:00 am – 5:00 pm
- 9th January 2021 (Saturday) : 9:00 am – 12:30 pm
(Please register in person. Parents are reminded to bring the original copy of the 2021/22 Registration Certificate of the students and the offer letter issued by our school.
The registration fee for Half Day Class is $970.00
The registration fee for Whole Day Class is $1,570.00
All students enrolled in our school will have to pay the registration fee and refund it to the parents of the student within two months of admission by cheque.
Statement of withdrawal: If the parents take back the 2021/22 Registration Certificate, our school will not retain an enrollment for the children. The registration fee will not be refunded once it has been paid.
Tuition Fees For The School Year 2019-2020：
|School Fee||Half Day Class： Free|
|Whole Day Class：$560.00 (Sep 2019 to Jul 2020) (Per Month）|
Fee For Tea
Whole Day Class Only : $416.00(Sep 2019 To Jul 2020）(Per Month）
Half Day Class Only : $630（Collected once per term）
Collected once per term
Whole Day Class Only : $485 (Collected once per term)
(Service provided by Lavender)
|School Uniform||Parents may go to Kam Lun Tailors Co., Ltd to buy school uniforms by themselves|
|Miscellaneous Fee and Laundry Fee will be collected by the school on behalf of the service providers.|
Monday to Friday: 9:00 am – 5:00 pm
Saturday: 9:00 am – 12:30 pm (closed on Sundays and public holidays)
Address: 114-127, Lai Lok House 1st level, Lai Kok Estate, Sham Shui Po, Kowloon.
Transportation means: Cheung Sha Wan Station MTR Exit A1; or there are a number of bus routes to reach our school.
Class structure :
Kindergarten (K1), Low Class (K2), High Class (K3)
Age of admission: 2 years and 8 months
Lesson time (every Monday to Friday)
Half day for K1 , K 2 & K3 classes: 9:00 am – 12:00 noon
Full-time for K1 Classes: 9:00 am – 4:15 pm
Full-time for K2 & K3 Classes: 9:00 am – 5:00 pm