Our school has joined the Free Quality Kindergarten Education Scheme
(There are still some vacancies for K1,K2 and K3 in the school year of 21-22)
Admission Arrangements for Nursery Classes (K1)and transfer students in the School year of 2022/23
Age of enrollment:
Children were born on or before 31st December, 2019
From 1st September 2021
Request for admission application form:
Visit the school or download the application form on the school website
Return the form:
Please submit the application form and the following documents in person (Submission of application form by post will not be processed):
- Birth certificate of child or copy of the Personal Proof of the Right of Abode in Hong Kong (such as HKSAR Document of Identity for Visa Purposes / HKSAR Re-entry Permit, etc.)
- One recent photo (Pasted on the registration form)
- Four reply envelopes (Please fill in the mailing address on the envelopes and paste the $2.00 stamps on each envelope)
Application fee: $40.00
Date of interview:
1st interview : 6th November 2021 (Saturday).
2st interview: Exact time will be notified by call or mail (register on or after Nov 6th) .
Interview scoring system:
- Brothers/Sisters are currently studying in our school (10 points)
- Brothers/Sisters graduated in our school (5 points)
- Parents graduated in our school (5 points)
- Same religion (5 points). Submission of the Baptism Certificate is required.
- Living in same district of school. (5 points)
Means of interview: Children will be accompanied with parents. Teachers observed the children’s language and cognitive abilities by interactive games from their simple response.
During the interview, one of the parents must accompany your child. Interview focus on getting along with peers, expressive lanuage skills and comprehensive language skills.
When interviewing Non- Chinese Speaking children, we can arrange interpretation and / or translation service for the applicants when necessary, or you may be accompanied by a Chinese- speaking relative or friend.
Result of interview:
The results will be notified by mail and Email before November.
Centralized Registration Dates of newly-admitted students:
- 6th January 2022 (Thursday) : 9:00 am – 5:00 pm
- 7th January 2022 (Friday) : 9:00 am – 5:00 pm
- 8th January 2022 (Saturday) : 9:00 am – 12:30 pm
(Please register in person. Parents are reminded to bring the original copy of the 2022/23 Registration Certificate of the students and the offer letter issued by our school.
The registration fee for Half Day Class is $970.00
The registration fee for Whole Day Class is $1,570.00
All students enrolled in our school will have to pay the registration fee and refund it to the parents of the student within two months of admission by cheque.
Statement of withdrawal: If the parents take back the 2022/23 Registration Certificate, our school will not retain an enrollment for the children. The registration fee will not be refunded once it has been paid.
Tuition Fees For The School Year 2021-2022：
Monday to Friday: 9:00 am – 5:00 pm
Saturday: 9:00 am – 12:30 pm (closed on Sundays and public holidays)
Address: 114-127, Lai Lok House 1st level, Lai Kok Estate, Sham Shui Po, Kowloon.
Transportation means: Cheung Sha Wan Station MTR Exit A1; or there are a number of bus routes to reach our school.
Class structure :
Kindergarten (K1), Low Class (K2), High Class (K3)
The teacher-student ratio of morning classes and the whole day classes are 1:8 and 1:10 respectively.
Age of admission: 2 years and 8 months
Lesson time (every Monday to Friday)